||Weekly Development builds have been introduced. Please visit development page for more details.
||Beta version of Batch Framework 1.0 is available for download.
||Final version of IO Services 1.0 is available for download.
Enterprise Batch Server helps enterprise applications
to develop, schedule, manage and monitor
the batch jobs using the Java Language. It provides
the powerful batch framework to develop the batch jobs
very quickly and efficiently.
It provides Management and Monitoring applictions in the
form of command line tools and web application
to manage and monitior the running batch jobs. Finally, it
provides the job scheduler
to schedule the batch jobs
on various conditions.
Batch Framework is combination of the following set of
- Provides extensible job controllers by
using which batch jobs can be developed very quickly.
- Flexible job configuration either in
XML files or in any Database supports JDBC.
- Job Management Agent for each batch job allows
the job admins to manage and monitor each batch
job running in its own JVM.
- Repository implementation to transfer the data between
the batch jobs and to save the job statistics.
- Logging Services
- Out of the box logging facility for all the batch jobs.
- Logging can be controlled at the level of each batch job when required.
- Dynamic logger level changes using Management and Monitoring applications.
- IO Services
- Provides an API to develop the readers and writers for various file formats or data sources.
- Provides the reference implementation for the
XML files, Fixed width flat files and Delimited flat files.
Management & Monitoring Applications
Management and Monitoring applications are provided as
command line tools and as a web application. These tools
provides the administrators to monitor the running batch
jobs at the very granular level like what are the threads
spawned in each batch job and what is the state of each
thread and what the record they are processing. They
provide the management facilities like suspend the
running job for a while to debug the issue and resume
the job later and stop (soft kill) the job.
Scheduler modules provides the default scheduler
implementation by using which batch jobs can be configured
to kick off based on different conditions.